Natural Paradise is a new luxury yacht for travelers with discerning tastes.
After a day of exploring the Galapagos’ unique environment, relax with a cocktail from the bar in the main deck sitting area, or up on the spacious sundeck with chaise lounges and Jacuzzi, as well as an al fresco dining area.
If you have one of the four upper deck double cabins, you will enjoy a private balcony from where to watch the moonlight shine across the waves. Other double cabins are on the main and lower decks, while a well-appointed suite is on the main deck.
All cabins have comfortable beds, safety deposit boxes, air-conditioning, private bathrooms with hot water, and plenty of space for your belongings. Natural Paradise’s 10 crew members are attentive to our guests’ needs. An official, bilingual naturalist guide will lead you on your exploration.
$1000 OFF PER PERSON
Plus…One Free Hotel Night & Airport Transfers *
4 Days/3 Nights SPECIAL PRICE – $1,645 per person
Based on double occupancy. Regular Price – $2,645per person
5 Days/4 Nights SPECIAL PRICE – $2,445 per person
Based on double occupancy. Regular Price – $3,445 per person
8 Days/7 Nights SPECIAL PRICE – $4,545 per person
Based on double occupancy. Regular Price – $5,545 per person
2 for 1 SPECIAL
4 Days/3 Nights SPECIAL PRICE – $1,322 per person
Based on double occupancy. Regular Price – $2,645 per person
THIS IS A RARE OFFER – NOT TO BE MISSED!
Available for selected departures until December 2017. Great rates also available for 2018.
- All meals throughout cruise
- Transfers in the islands
- All excursions
- Bilingual national park guide
- Use of snorkeling gear and wetsuits
- Use of Kayak
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Free airport assistance*
- 1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise)*
- Free airport transfers for Galapagos flights*
EXPENSES NOT INCLUDED:
- International Airfares
- Flights to and from the Galapagos (Approximately $500)
- Alcoholic drinks
- $100 Galapagos National Park fee (subject to change)
- $20 Transit Control Card
- Travel / medical insurance
- Personal expenses
- All Pre-and Post-Cruise expenses
* If you purchase your internal airfares with us we will include 1 night of accommodation in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise) and 2 shared transfers for the Galapagos flights from the Mainland.
This offer is subject to change and based on availability at the time of booking.